Jyoti Basu (1914-2010)

Jyoti Basu, an Indian politician, was born on 8 July 1914. He was a leader of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) from West Bengal, India. He served as the Chief Minister of West Bengal from 1977 to 2000. He owes the credit to be India's longest serving Chief Minister till date. He was a member of the CPI(M) Politburo from the time of the CPI(M) was founded in 1964 until 2008. He died on 17 January 2010.

Jyoti Basu - A Tribute

Jyoti Basu - A Tribute
Jyoti Basu - A Tribute

Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Family Photos

New Family Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burj Al-Dubai

More than fifteen mails with 36 pictures each came in my mail box since Burj Dubai was inaugurated on 4 January 2010. First I liked them. Till three mails I tolerated them. After that I became too impatient. Now I'm spread the same impatience. Just tolerate them. They're very few here...

Burj Al-Dubai

Burj Al-Dubai
World' s Tallest Tower